Full Training and Setup Assistance
This is the best way we can help an organization start an adaptive cycling program that will succeed. After our full training and set up assistance an organization will be ready to operate an inclusive program for their community.
Services will include:
Remote Pre-Planning Assistance
- Fundraising guidance
- Assessment of local population to determine disability types and specific equipment and training needs.
- Guidance in selecting suitable locations
- Promotional materials
- Pretraining of local staff
- Purchase and fundraising support of start-up equipment
In-Country Training (3-7 Days)
- Assessment and selection of program locations
- Equipment Training
- Adaptive Technique Trainings
- Safety and Risk Management Training
- Program Management Training and Modeling
- Provision of Training Manuals and Training Certification
Ongoing Support – via Skype, YouTube, and Email
- Equipment Questions and Maintenance
- Advanced staff training
- Program growth and expansion
Equipment Consulting and Sales
ICI can also provide remote consulting on adaptive cycles and equipment and provide assistance with ordering and shipping a wide variety of Adaptive Cycling Equipment.